Figure Formatting service at Manuscript Lab Editing
In the world of academia and research, figure formatting plays an important role. A research paper must display researched information in graphical format according to the figure formatting guidelines of the intended Journal. Each Journal has its unique figure format rules and style. So here you need help from Manuscript Lab Editing specialists. We have some skilled editors for figure formatting who help writers to create academic and scientific figures to meet the criteria of impactful and famous journals. We will assist you in submitting your research with precision and a good formatted figure clarifies or depicts the goal of your research.
We welcome you to the leading and most proficient source of manuscript editing services, which is Manuscript Lab Editing. We help you in editing a wide variety of written materials. The e includes: research papers, thesis, dissertations, and other types of writings.
Why Choose Our Figure Formatting Services?
Our editors are proficient at formatting many academic figures, including data illustrations, graphs and illustrated images. Our editors focus on integrating figures within the draft that are well-structured yet following the accuracy of your content, whether you are working on explaining a circuit diagram, medical figure, gene sequence or other academic images.
- Align your figures with formatting style: Our skilled designers will align your figures according to the formatting style of high-impact journals. Our team of experts can assist you whether you need to update existing figure files consistent with the journal requirements or you want to generate brand-new illustrations, graphical abstracts, or posters.
- Present your research: To make your research more logical, we specialize in providing figures, drawings, and graphics that follow the criteria of top SCI-listed journals.
- Add Annotations and transform figure dimensions: Our editors will add annotations to figures to add background information. In order to provide a concise and understandable overview of multifaceted information in research presentations, editors will change variables for the best display.
- Modify file type, resolution, colour, scale, line thickness, or layout: This helps you in modifying the file format, resolution, colour scheme, scale, line thickness, and arrangement of figures. It ensures appealing pictures and enhances readability and precision for research reports.
- Guidance on every step of the process: Our editors aim to ensure your success. You can continue addressing the queries you are having about the work we have done. The minute we have produced your figures.
How to get the best results in figure formatting at Manuscript Lab Editing?
You can get the best results in figure formatting by following the below-given steps.
- Provide editable files for graphs, tables and diagrams: The writers must provide all the figures in their original file format (which includes .xlsx or .pptx) or in an editable / vector file format (for instance, .eps or .pdf). The writer will have to export the data instead of saving it as a picture.
- Provide the image with the highest resolution available: You must submit the image file in .tif, .jpg, or .png format. There is no need to embed these files in Word or PowerPoint documents because doing so will affect their quality.
- Inform about your target Journal: It’s important to inform about your target Journal. Every Journal has its own guidelines. Thus, the editors will follow the specific guidelines of the targeted Journal. If you know the guidelines of your target journal, your figures will be according to the requirements.
- Consider the size limitations of the target Journal: Plan your illustration in a way that fits on one page of a print journal at any cost. If there are so many components in a single design, we may ask you how to split it into two or more designs because it might cause a delay in the delivery of your order.
- Upload the figures or tables that need formatting: You should upload only those figures which you want our experts to format. If you add up those figures, which do not need formatting, it will delay your delivery. For example, if you need formatting of three figures and have attached 8, it will take time due to the confirmation process. You may specify which figures or tables to format in a note on your purchase.
At Manuscript Lab Editing, our aim is to fulfil our commitment to excellence and client satisfaction is our first priority. Our editors will pay complete attention to your project and make every detail perfect. We provide premium editing services which are specially crafted to meet your unique requirements. You can also avail our top-notch and affordable article writing services available today only from Manuscript Lab Editing.